The Association of Mathematics Teachers of New Jersey (AMTNJ) is hosting a one-day Spring Content Conference at Rutgers University, New Brunswick on March 15, 2024. The title of the Conference is “Mathematics Beyond Numbers: Content, Concepts, and Community”.
AMTNJ is looking for a few volunteers to join our organization. We meet virtually a few times yearly and initiate various math events, programs, and publications. This is a great opportunity for teachers, consultants, admins, professors, retirees, etc. Email us at [email protected].
Congratulations to Bergen County Academies, Union County Magnet High School and Watchung Hills Regional High School for placing in the top three overall in the 2023 AMTNJ High School Contest ! In addition, we would like to recognize the achievements of Secaucus High...
- Discounted rates for seminars and conferences
- State of the art professional development
- Timely updates regarding current events that impact
- Access to scholarships and grants
- Access to current and past journals and newsletters
- Notifications of all upcoming AMTNJ events
- Peer to peer networking opportunities