Test Your Mathematics Skills Against Other Schools!
AMTNJ presents a High School Mathematics Contest and a Middle School Mathematics Contest every December. Schools register their math teams and related information, and the actual tests are sent to the school. Everyone competes on the same given day and all results are mailed back to AMTNJ.
2020 Math Contests Coming Soon!
- Registration Deadline: TBD
- Contest Date: TBD
- Registration Fee per School: $30.00
- Open to NJ parochial, public, and private institutions
- Team and individual awards and certificates of achievement
- Mail to: AMTNJ
PO Box 264
Bay Head, NJ 08742
- For more information, contact Sharon Husted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-788-1257.
High School Contest
Middle School Contest
- Content: Middle School Math
- One 25-minute working session without calculators, one 20-minute working session with calculators
- Middle School Contest Rules
- Online Registration Coming Soon…
You can reach the Middle School Contest Coordinators at the following e-mail addresses:
Jelena Komitas – email@example.com
Coshetty Vargas – firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Contests and Answers